Best crypto exchange and bitcoin trading websites. You want to make money online? Starting today?
Depending on what cryptocurrency you are trying to obtain, you will need to use some of the 100% legit exchanges below.
1Best Crypto Exchange –> Coinbase
How to change your fiat money for bitcoin or crypto. With a very simple, yet appealing user interface, Coinbase is by far the friendliest exchange platform for beginners.
Why you should use coinbase:
- Extremely user friendly interface.
- Variety of payment options.
- Very low fees for the services.
- Secure wallet for digital currency trading.
- Reliable helpdesk.
- Right now, margin trading is not possible on Coinbase.
- Not so much trading pairs.
On Coinbase, you can make your payment via visa card, credit and debit card or bank wire.
This freedom is not found in most brokerages. In fact, many of them limit you to one mode of payment.
2Best Crypto Exchange –> Binance
Binance is a relatively new cryptocurrency exchange in the market. However, it has managed to gain popularity thanks to the incredible services and professional attitude.
5 Reasons you should use Binance
- Secure Asset Fund for Users (Hack protection).
- Very low fees.
- User friendly interface and website.
- Supports the most trading pairs.
- Mobile app available.
Whether you are a new trader or you’ve been in the market for some time, Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange platform for you.
3Best crypto exchange – Bitmex
Traders on this platform get to enjoy the highest margin trading volume at affordable fees. The user registration process is pretty fast and straightforward.
Compared to other exchanges, their fee structure is quite competitive and affordable.
- Very simple to open a margin trading account.
- Up to 100X Leverage!
- Easy deposit and withdrawal.
- Excellent customer support.
- Newbie friendly margin trading platform.
- Margin trading can be extremely dangerous.
- Only a few trading pairs.
- Easy to lose a lot more more than you can afford!
The Bitmex margin trading platform is somewhat special. Read our article about How To Short Bitcoin on Bitmex. It can be as dangerous as lucrative…
4Best crypto exchange – Cryptopia
5Best crypto exchange – Huobi
Best crypto exchange. How to deposit.
Keep in mind is that depositing into a Bitcoin trading exchange can be different depending on its type. In most cases the exchanges will be categorized into:
- Fiat Exchanges
- Crypto to crypto exchanges
For a fiat exchange, you will first have to include a payment method that may be one of the following:
- Credit Card
- Bank Account
- Debit Card
- For a crypto to crypto exchange, on the other hand, you will use the tab with deposits, exchanged titled wallets, or something of the sort.
- Upon clicking on the tab, you should see a deposit address for all types of crypto assets that can be used in the exchange.
Best crypto exchange. How to make a withdrawal.
Taking a bold step into the cryptocurrency world requires you to master some important information about the subject.
Here are some of the points you should note about making a withdrawal from a Bitcoin trading exchange.
The most essential thing that you want to know about is making withdrawals 😊
- In most cases, a fiat exchange like Coinbase will allow you to make withdrawals of sold digital coins back into your account.
- Even though it’s not impossible, it’s quite rare to find an exchange that will allow you to make withdrawals to a debit or credit card.
- Where crypto to crypto exchange is involved, you can use the tab mentioned earlier to make your withdrawals. (A different wallet deposit address will be needed so you can send the funds there)
The last, important thing you need to note is that some exchanges might have limits on withdrawal, but you can prove your identity to avoid such.