Black Bean Brownies Vegan Are Flourless, Hence Gluten-free, Oil-free, Have High Fiber & Protein Content And Sweetened Naturally Using Coconut.
As such, you don’t just get tasty brownies but also healthy ones.
Many people are obsessed with baking with beans, legumes, and plants. The plant-based dinner recipes cookbook is an absolute bestseller!
And once you try these black bean brownies vegan, you’ll wish you had done so sooner.
They’re rich, fudgy and very nutritious.
One can’t even tell that there are beans in here at all.
The recipe is quite simple.
Instead of using pieces of chocolates, individuals use black beans.
You’re probably thinking that the taste can’t be good.
But I say this with confidence; these brownies are just as delicious or even more than their chocolate counterparts.
Some of the ingredients used include
- coconut oil,
- almond milk,
- vanilla extract,
- cocoa powder
- and flax egg among others.
While you can enjoy them by themselves, you can also accompany them with a scoop of vanilla, chocolate or coffee ice cream.
One can also dunk them in almond milk topped with fresh berries or slathered with peanut butter for a more delicious taste.
But, regardless of how you take them, ensure that you make extra because I’m certain that you’ll want more.
If you make homemade brownies, you simply cannot go wrong with these.
Whether you are eating the moist gooey center or the crispy edges, you’ll surely fall in love with their taste.
Black Bean Brownies Vegan Ingredients
- 11/2 cups of black beans
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup oats
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey, maple syrup or agave
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- ¼ vegetable/coconut oil
Once you’re ready with your ingredients, follow this simple recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth using a blender
- Line your cook sheet with parchment paper, pour in the mixture and spread it such that it’s about ½ an inch in thickness
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375
- Allow your brownies to cool for some 10-15 minutes
- Cream together the icing sugar, vegan butter and superfood powder in a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond milk and cream. Continue adding 1 tablespoon at a time until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Top brownies with the frosting and eat
Desserts for Black Bean Brownies
If you’re looking for delicious dessert recipes for your brownies, there are a lot of those.
But, my favorite is a four-ingredient vegan chocolate sauce that consists of raw Hazelnut powder, lucuma powder, raw cacao powder and pitted Medjoul dates.
It’s an easy to make recipe plus drizzling the sauce on top of your black bean brownies will make them extra tasty 😉
But, some people also love brownies with a little kick.
In such cases, try gluten-free cannabis brownies.
They’re egg-free fudgy and individuals can make sans cannabis by not adding cannabutter.
Ingredients in this recipe include chunks, maple syrup, non-dairy chocolate as well as coconut condensed milk.
Besides being easy to prepare these brownies are insanely delicious.
They have slightly crispy edges and their inside is fudgy and chocolaty.
Plus, you don’t have to dirty your knife cutting them since they’re baked into bite-size.
Thank you if you “like” this page and if you have other recipes, please feel free to comment below about these Black Bean Brownies Vegan