SEO content original handwritten and 100% plagiarism free. No spinner BS! Is it that what you need? We have a super cheap solution for any article you want. Check out these search engine optimized content writers.
It’s extremely important to keep in mind that if search engine traffic is your primary goal, your content needs to be original. Make also sure your articles make sense. Your readers will appreciate that.
SEO content. Write like your a reader, not a writer.
Search engine optimized content should be written through the eyes of the reader. In an effort to satisfy the search engines (who determine your search result rankings), regular visitors and prospective customers, you need to be offering the highest quality content in terms of search engine optimization (SEO).
In the simplest terms this means avoiding weak content that might draw clicks yet fails to offer any real value to users of the search engine. Sites that have weak and low quality content may be penalized by the search engines, and will generally have low conversion rates and high bounce rates.
Here are a number of popular formats for effective SEO.
- Product Page: The basic foundation of any e-commerce website. Good product pages serve as both PPC landing pages and SEO content.
- Blog Post: Blogs are among the simplest methods of legitimate work from home and creating a steady stream of high quality SEO content. Generally people find a blog post to be more engaging and more attractive for linking than a product page, so they are an excellent method of building the authority of your site. Blogs are also extremely flexible, which means you can use them to host many other forms of SEO content.
- Article: An article can be a piece of news, a feature piece or even an interview. This is the sort of content that is found on online magazine and newspaper websites.
- Lists: Lists are essentially just another type of article, but framed as a list so it is easier to read through (examples include “10 tips for finding a divorce lawyer” or “3 ways to improve your home garden”). The simple and direct title of list articles also tend to be more attractive when people are scanning search results for a subject or browsing through social media feeds.
- Guides: Guides are longer pieces of content that explain in greater detail how something works or how to do something. A guide will often be broken up across more than one web page, though it is ideal to have the option for letting viewers read it all as one single page. You can post full guides directly on your site, or only post summaries and excerpts, which will require a visitor to register to read more. This is often a great way to generate leads, but remember that a registration wall will reduce the SEO traffic that drives your guide's rankings.
- Video: Generally there are far fewer videos than text pages on the web. As a result, it is often easier to rank on the first search result page for competitive keywords by making a video as opposed to an article. Depending on the sort of business or website that you run, a video can be an excellent means of reaching and attracting audiences. Think about making video tutorials on the use of your products, or demonstrate a related process. As an example, a plumber could create videos demonstrating how to clean a length of piping or unclog a drain. For SEO purposes it is always smart to include an additional text transcript of the video.
- Infographic: Infographics are large images containing lots of information, usually in the form of charts and graphs, about a specific subject. This format can get a lot of hits and shares, but the high amount of images makes it important to carefully configure the page for SEO purposes. There are a number of handy SEO infographic templates available on the web.
- Slideshow: Slideshows are a means of displaying a set of related images. Often pictures are of more importance than text, such as a slideshow of dresses worn at the Oscars. Again, image-heavy content relies on smart use of titles, file names and captions for SEO purposes.
- Glossary: Now it is far more common for people to find the meaning of a word using a search engine than a paper dictionary. If you have knowledge of a niche area or specialized industry, then creating a high quality glossary can be a great way of generating traffic. Some examples are medical terms, cooking terms, art terms, fashion terms…the list is truly endless.
- Directory: Directories are useful taxonomies of links for websites or resources associated with a given topic. As an example, a perfume blog could make a directory containing a list of places for buying perfume, from boutique shops to major stores all across the country.
- Easy ways to make money online. (Highly recommended)
- Legitimate work from home.
- Make money with 24option. Binary options
These are the most effective basic kinds of SEO content, but do not let yourself be limited by this list; there is an almost endless variety of possibilities. Check out these search engine optimized content writers.