What does ringing in ears mean? Is that high pitched sound in your ears a warning sign for a severe brain disorder? Is it almost driving you insane?
Let me tell you a little story:
When that irritating high pitched ringing in my ears was slowly taking over my life, I knew I had to do something about it.
At some point in time, I was even thinking about ending my life. 🙁
The irritating ringing started to interfere with my work and my personal relationships, resulting in psychological distress.
And on top of it, the constant high pitched beeping noise was often the worst when background noise was low, so I was most aware of it at night when I was trying to fall asleep.
And with that constant lack of sleep, I was almost turning into a “living” zombie.
I Had To Find a Way To Stop That Irritating Noise In My Ears!
I wanted to know what triggered these hells bells in my head, where they came from, and how I could get rid of them.
Because I don’t like chemicals and medical pills I started searching for a 100% natural ear ringing relief cure.
What does ringing in ears mean?
It means that you probably have Tinnitus.
Those horrible bells in your head are mostly a symptom of an underlying condition, such as age-related hearing loss, ear injury or a brain system disorder.
Some facts about Tinnitus
- In the UK alone, around 6 million people have tinnitus.
- An estimated 50 million adults in the U.S. are suffering severe headaches from these horrible constant bells in the head.
- It’s a condition where one experiences a constant extremely annoying noise in the ears with no external sources.
- Tinnitus can worsen in some people if they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, drink caffeinated beverages, or eat certain foods.
Some medicines to look out for, which could cause or worsen the symptom of tinnitus include:
- Aspirin and alternative nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine, together with Advil (Motrin) and NSAID (Aleve, Naprosyn)
- Certain antibiotics, together with an antibiotic (Cipro), Vibramycin (Vibramycin, others), Garamycin (Garamycin), Pediamycin (Ery-Tab, others), Achromycin (Sumycin), Nebcin (Nebcin), and Vancocin (Vancocin)
- Antimalarial medicine like antimalarial and antimalarial medicine
- Certain anticonvulsants, together with carbamazepine (Tegretol, others) and anticonvulsant (Depakote, others)
- Certain cancer medicine, together with cisplatin (Platinol) and Oncovin
- Loop diuretics in high dosage, together with bumetanide (Bumex), water pill (Lasix), and torsemide (Demadex)
- Tricyclic antidepressants like Elavil (Elavil, others), tricyclic antidepressant medicine (Anafranil), and tricyclic antidepressant (Tofranil)
Such disruptions mentioned above cause activity reductions in the keyboard parts affected by the loss of hearing, plus the nerves that make up that particular area.
Most people fail to understand the root cause of tinnitus is not the ear; instead, it generates from the brain.
The brain composes of several active nerve channels, which all function differently.
Specifically, sound procession generates from a particular brain area called the auditory cortex, which is divided into parts that carry out the processing function of different pitches.
It acts in the same manner as to how keys are arranged on a piano.
Ringing in ears cure.
- Buzzing ears acupuncture.
- Cochlear Implants
- Ayurvedic treatment for tinnitus.
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Cognitive Therapy
- Dental Treatment
- Hearing Aids
- Masking Devices
- Cochlear Implants
- Alternative Treatments
Home remedies for ringing in ears.
By following this self facilitate guide, you can begin to self-manage your symptoms and cut back its emotional impact.
- Learning to relax
It is quite common to stress regarding tinnitus symptoms, and for it to cause tension that appears to worsen the condition.
Therefore, learning to relax is a vital part of the relief method.
There are a variety of easy relaxation exercises that you will learn from books, CDs, or categories, which can assist you to relax your body and your mind.
Some individuals notice that aromatherapy, improved posture, massage, reflexology, craniofacial medical care, yoga, and tai chi chuan have similar and tremendous advantages.
As well, resting in a quiet setting, maybe with distinctive aromas, dim lights, and soft music is compelling towards tinnitus management.
- Avoiding silence
Increasing the number of ‘background noise’ in your home or work will facilitate the reduction of your concentration on your symptom tone.
This noise may embody pleasant low-level sounds from a TV, radio, or recorded music, from a fan, a ticking clock, or from outside through an open window.
Instead, you may use sound generators that play natural sounds or noise at a volume that is slightly below that of your symptom.
During a tranquil setting, your brain relaxes and hears any sound clearer – together with the sound of your symptoms.
It is, therefore, necessary to avoid complete silence, mainly once you try to sleep at nighttime.
- Avoiding earplugs
If you’ve got a symptom, you must not wear any earplugs that make it harder to listen to, except once exposed to terribly loud noises.
They will not facilitate your tinnitus; as they produce the kind of quiet setting that you are advised to enhance.
Cure tinnitus permanently & naturally.
A bottle of Tinnitus 911TM may just put an end to that noise… the ringing, whooshing, roaring and blood pumping sounds you’ve been suffering with…
Tinnitus 911 is as safe as a daily multi-vitamin. It is not a medication. It’s a natural product that is safe to use for healthy men and women.
However, if you currently have a medical condition or are taking medication, I would show a bottle to your doctor or pharmacist before taking it.
If you have experience with another Tinnitus cure, please let us know in the comments below.